Adventures with Elephants are proud to offer a new and an utterly unique experience, the Elephant Spa which replaces the Swim with the Elephants. This experience is an add on after the educational interaction or safari, where you accompany the herd up to the top dam to watch the herd swimming while you relax with a soft drink and some light snacks on the observation deck.
You will have the opportunity to spend some intimate time with some of these majestic elephants in the water, while brushing & bathing them (with a bit of splashing thrown in). There are also great photo opportunities where you can pose with the elephants mud bathing and swimming in the background.
A truly intimate, AWE inspiring activity.
· This is an add-on activity to our standard educational Interaction or Safari.
· Limited to a maximum of 10 people.
· Participants must be 12 years of age or older as well as be physically fit.
· Children under the age of 18 must to be accompanied by an adult.
· Cost: Additional R 660 per person (adults & children).
· Duration: 12h00 - 14h30 (inclusive of the standard activities).
· Times: Everyday at 12h00.
· Booking is essential.
What to bring:
· Please be aware that you may be entering a farm dam so you will need to bring your own set of extra clothes that can get wet and dirty.
· Shoes that are suitable for water and can get dirty.
· We highly recommend a hat and sunblock.
· Two soft drinks per person as well as some light snacks.
· Showers are available at the Meet and Greet Centre after the activity.
There will be an in-house photographer throughout your experiences to capture all your special moments. All these pictures will be available for purchase when you return to the Meet & Greet Centre.