Romance in the Bush
If you're thinking of doing something unique for that special person in your life, we have a list of options that would make it an unforgettable experience.
Are you thinking of doing something unique and creative for that special occasion? Well we have watched many men drop to their knees, and many more women in tears… when one of our wonderful ellies has handed over that special box containing the everlasting symbol that says "I want to share the rest of my life with only you.”
We offer two standard types of engagements at Adventures With Elephants:
1. Elephant Proposal – Opt to partake in either the Interaction, or the Interaction and Safari; then when everything is over we’ll walk with you and your fiancé a short distance away from the Meet & Greet Centre and wait for the elephants to join us at the dam. One of the elephants will carry a basket, with your proposal ring safely hidden inside, and give it to your future Fiancé; you will then have to ‘scrape a knee’ and do your thing…
You also have the choice to purchase a bottle of Brut Sparkly wine (Graham Beck) to toast your celebration after the event, while sitting and enjoying some alone time at the dam (you will need it as your fiancé will be sending pics of her shiny new ring to all her friends and family!) Please enquire for more information.
2. Picnic Safari - Book to do the Interaction and/or Safari ride. Once finished, we’ll deliver you, and your soon-to-be fiancé, to a private picnic table with drinks and a picnic (please enquire for more information). This includes having the elephant bring the ring to your future Fiance.
N.B. We have an in-house photographer available who will capture your entire adventure for you. Photographs will be made available for R350.00 after your experience and sold on a USB to take away.
No outside food & drink is permitted at Adventures with Elephants.
Lastly, don’t forget there are plenty other options for two to enjoy at Zebula such as horse trails, game drives, quad biking and more so speak to the ladies making your booking for more options if ours above don’t suit.
If you like any of the above we can help you tweak them to suit your style and personality within reason.
Please contact our bookings office for availability and further information.
Thinking of making that special occasion truly memorable, ceremonies are certainly special occasions where bride and groom truly commit themselves to each other. The elephants make the day special by offering great symbolism to the occasion; as elephants have complex family structures that any new couple would be proud to strive for in their future together. Strength, understanding, unity, patience, strong bonds, trust and love are as important to elephants as they should be to us.
Speak to one of our conferencing staff at Zebula to discuss how we can make your wedding day a memorable event unlike any other. Zebula are able to offer many accommodation and venue packages to suit your needs. We, at Adventures with Elephants would love to chat to you about how we can add to your special day in your unique way.
Please contact our Conferencing office for availability and further information.
Wanting to announce your wedding plans to friends and family, do your engagement shoot at Adventures with Elephants and let us know in advance any idea’s you may have so we can help you make your invitation special.
Regarding the shoot:
- Please advise us in advance any props you may want to bring.
- Please let us know what sort of shoot you are looking to do, i.e. just elephants in the background or a more hands on shoot or elephants doing something special that may need training (subject to training fees).
- Once we have discussed what you are looking to do please inform us of a date and time so
- that we can check availability.